Licensed Structural Engineer - British Columbia

I am looking for a licensed P.Eng in BC that is interested in collaborating
 on the design of precast modules for a detention facility.

Please contact me privately if interested.

Thank you.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng
Structural Division Manager
Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657