Texas PE to collaborate with MX PEMB fabricator

I had a call from a Civil PE in San Antonio (?) who has a project .

If anybody is interested in collaborating with a PEMB fabricator in MX (no
engineering license in TX) for a project in TX, I can provide contact
information. Project is not large - approx.. 2500 sf addition to existing
commercial bldg. (strip mall?). Don't know the factors involved to create
this situation.

Contact me privately.

Regards

Paul Ransom, P.Eng.