Re: TRYING AGAIN: What's Wrong With This Picture?

The good news is that if it fails you don't have to worry about getting
hurt, because you will be impaled to death...

Give me an ole rickety ladder any day over that.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Michel Blangy
<mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com>wrote:

> I know, I know .. it's a leftover set from Waterworld, right?

Truncated 315 characters in the previous message to save energy.