Re: Strut and Tie

I have used below reference for Discontinuity Regions (openings in girders
and Beams) in concrete Beams and it has detailed discussion on Strut and
Tie Models with examples.

Reinforced Concrete Mechanics and Design - 4th edition
By James G. MacGregor and James K. Wight
Chapter 18.

I hope this helps.
Amit Patel PE