Re: Minimum Nail Spacing

Joseph,

I would use the NDS Commentrary, Table C11.1.5.6, although I'm not positive
 it applies to plywood nailing,since it says the minimum spacing of nails
is 15d if not prebored and that would result in a 10d common, (0.15" diam.)
 having a minimum spacing of 2.25", more than the 2" allowed in plywood
shear wall tables.

Larry Hauer, S.E.