Re: Slab on Grade and the Green Code

Hello Chuck,

Can you explain the problems created by use of sand?

Also I would like to better understand what a Class II base
gradation spec looks like.  Is this a typical subbase course
under a roadway, or is it a typical base course under a
roadway, to is this a base for concrete pipe trench installations?

Thank you,
Lloyd