Re: Slab on Grade and the Green Code

I am not familiar with that product, but to have a true vapor BARRIER
(versus retarder), the permeability must be less than 0.01 perms. That
product has a rating of 0.03 perms. I would like to the know the cost
difference per square foot between several varying products. If you save
even a small amount of flooring problems, I am sure it is worth the
investment.

<http://www.cement.org/tech/cct_con_vapor_retarders.asp>

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Bill McAbee <billm(--nospam--at)pbsboston.com> wrote:

> Florprufe 120
>
> <http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/70286360.html>
>
> Bill McAbee
> Project Engineer

Truncated 674 characters in the previous message to save energy.