RE: Slab on Grade and the Green Code

I have used STEGO Wrap Vapor Barrier  ASTM E-1745  Class A-B-C

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Kester
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 7:37 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Slab on Grade and the Green Code

I am not familiar with that product, but to have a true vapor BARRIER
(versus retarder), the permeability must be less than 0.01 perms. That
product has a rating of 0.03 perms. I would like to the know the cost
difference per square foot between several varying products. If you save
even a small amount of flooring problems, I am sure it is worth the
investment.

<http://www.cement.org/tech/cct_con_vapor_retarders.asp>

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Bill McAbee <billm(--nospam--at)pbsboston.com> wrote:

> Florprufe 120
>
> <http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/70286360.html>
>
> Bill McAbee
> Project Engineer

Truncated 757 characters in the previous message to save energy.