Re: Slab on Grade and the Green Code

The most cost effective barrier I found is Raven Industry's Rufco300. YMMV
Chuck Utzman, PE

On 12/5/2013 10:36 AM, Lloyd Pack wrote:
Hello Andrew,

What do you specify for a vapor barrier in Florida?
Is it an HDPE 15 mil barrier, or similar?

Also I didn't see any attachment on your post. Is
there a link that you can provide that will allow
us to access this document another way?

Thanks,
Lloyd