http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ctu-sc/files/doc/ctu-sc/ctu-n44_eng.pdf
residential

http://publications.gc.ca/collections/collection_2011/schl-cmhc/NH15-457-199
8-eng.pdf

<http://www.nrmca.org/aboutconcrete/cips/29p.pdf> from 2004

http://eng.lacity.org/techdocs/speclibrary/MasterBuildingSpecification.pdf
page 279

etc.

On quick perusal I found 4 mil (old) to 6 mil, mostly residential
applications. Very little discussion about constructability issues. A more
specific search will probably return better information about industrial
type applications.

There's also that other discussion board, Eng-Tips.

Regards

Paul Ransom, P.Eng.