RE: Slab on Grade and the Green Code

Just...wow.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Colak Dc Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:36 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Slab on Grade and the Green Code

if there any one who can help me to do the structural analysis of high rise
 buildings (above 20 floors)

On Thursday, December 5, 2013 11:54 PM, Andrew Kester <akester74(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
 wrote:

I thought I did, here it is again. Not sure how this works with the list
server.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:

> Andreww, did you attach that article you mentioned?
>
> On 12/5/2013 8:38 AM, Andrew Kester wrote:
>
>> I am curious as to where you fall in this discussion with your vast
>> experience Mr. Stuart?
>>
>> I have read articles that have lead me to believe this is a regional
>> practice thing, and perhaps somewhat related to differing climates

Truncated 778 characters in the previous message to save energy.