Re: Help on highrise building

Dear sir

I would like to know what should be the  correct procedure and how to do
the design calculations. Example
Wind analysis
Seismic design
 foundation design
shear wall design

please guide me and give instructions from the basic

thank you
Jayantha

On Friday, December 13, 2013 6:33 PM, Syed Abulkhair Masroor
<abulkhir_masroor(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:

Sure. What help do you need?

Syed

> Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 06:35:50 -0800
> From: colakdc(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Slab on Grade and the Green Code
> To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
>
> if there any one who can help me to do the structural analysis of high
> rise buildings (above 20 floors)
>
> On Thursday, December 5, 2013 11:54 PM, Andrew Kester
> <akester74(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I thought I did, here it is again. Not sure how this works with the list
> server.
>
> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:
>
>> Andreww, did you attach that article you mentioned?
>>
>> On 12/5/2013 8:38 AM, Andrew Kester wrote:

Truncated 1041 characters in the previous message to save energy.