-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Colak Dc Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 8:12 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Help on highrise building

Dear sir

I would like to know what should be the  correct procedure and how to do
the design calculations. Example Loading Wind analysis Seismic design
foundation design shear wall design

please guide me and give instructions from the basic

thank you
Jayantha

On Friday, December 13, 2013 6:33 PM, Syed Abulkhair Masroor
<abulkhir_masroor(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:

Sure. What help do you need?

Syed

> Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 06:35:50 -0800
> From: colakdc(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

Truncated 641 characters in the previous message to save energy.