Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Geopier(R) / Rammed Aggregate Pier(R)

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Similar though I think the process is proprietary, and refined.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.


> On Dec 13, 2013, at 1:19 PM, Andrew Kester <akester74(--nospam--at)> wrote:
> Is it the same thing as a "stone column"?  Auger or water jet a hole, 
> fill with vibrated and compacted aggregate?
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Polhemus, William
> <wpolhemus(--nospam--at)>wrote:
>> Has anyone got any experience with Geopier and their Rammed Aggregate
>> Pier (RAP) system?
>> Thanks.
>> William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
>> Lead Civil/Structural Engineer
>> CRA Engineering Group, Inc.
>> 6320 Rothway
>> Suite 100
>> Houston, TX 77040

Post your message to the list by sending it to: 

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web.
These archives are located at:

To contact the list owner, send your message to:

Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG)

To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here.