Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Gordin Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:13 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas discussion List

You are welcome to vent here...
Out of all states, I thought, TX would be last in this. I wonder what
triggered that brilliant example of bureacratic thought. Thanks for heads
up…

V. Steve Gordin PhD
Licensed Structural Engineer
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers