RE: Texas discussion List

This is the first I've heard of this.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:29 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas discussion List

Some frustrating aspects of the new TX law:

1. You can't use an existing background check such as I have for my NJ
firearms permit.

2.  They haven’t selected the vender yet that is going to implement the
new law which starts in 1/2014.

3.  Another TX issue I have: One of the few is only state to the best of my
 knowledge that does not accept the NCEES Record.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Gordin Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:13 AM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas discussion

Truncated 657 characters in the previous message to save energy.