Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Gordin Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:46 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Texas discussion List

Matt,

The accepted my NCEES record.
Thanks,

V. Steve Gordin PhD
Licensed Structural Engineer
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
1820 E. Garry Avenue #215
Santa Ana CA 92705
949-552-5244
sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com

On Dec 17, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Matthew Stuart <MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com> wrote:

> Some frustrating aspects of the new TX law:
>
> 1. You can't use an existing background check such as I have for my NJ
> firearms permit.

Truncated 633 characters in the previous message to save energy.