Re: Texas discussion List

>From the Texas Board

Starting January 1, 2014, by law, all license applications and all renewals
of active licenses will require a one-time criminal history record check to
be done at the applicant or licensee’s expense. Senate Bill
204<http://cirrus.mail-list.com/seaint-seaosc/58591489.html>
passed
by the 83rd Texas Legislature modified the Texas Engineering Practice Act
to require this procedural change.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Polhemus, William
<wpolhemus(--nospam--at)craworld.com>wrote:

> This is the first I've heard of this.

Truncated 463 characters in the previous message to save energy.