Re: "For Your Safety and Security"

Bill--
Let me be the first to commend your behavior of late.
This issue may be a first time you & I are in agreement on a non- technical subject. It would seem to be more sensible for Texas to concern itself with exploding fertilizer plants located near schools. Does Texas have some problem with engineers with criminal pasts we haven't heard about?
Chuck Utzman, PE