Re: "For Your Safety and Security"

Fellow engineers,

        This is not really political; it's of major concern to engineers.

Anyway, I wrote to APEGA, the association that licenses engineers in Alberta to ask what we are doing in this regard. I will let you know what they have to say.

It's been 50 years since I applied to be an EIT and 48 since I applier to be a P.Eng. (the Canadian equivalent of an American P.E.) so thing have probably changed since then.

Regards,

Daryl