Re: Large format plotter

I have an old 430 also, which I have seldom used.  When I did need to use
it recently, I couldn't get the driver to load properly onto my computer.
It is also slow.  Not that I need a heavy volume to print, or require the
speed.  Maybe I'm just a victim of the current state of technology...

--
David Topete, SE