-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of David Topete Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 5:17 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Large format plotter

I have an old 430 also, which I have seldom used.  When I did need to use
it recently, I couldn't get the driver to load properly onto my computer.
It is also slow.  Not that I need a heavy volume to print, or require the
speed.  Maybe I'm just a victim of the current state of technology...

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM, nma <nma(--nospam--at)nma-se.com> wrote:

> I have a HP DesignJet 430 that has worked well for me for a number of
> years.  I didn't get the color package and have since regretted that.
> It replaced an old used HP 600 (trade-in).  I have another HP 600 at
> my Tahoe office but it doesn't get used much.
>
> Neil
>

> On 12/20/2013 10:57 AM, Polhemus, William wrote:
>
>> I would definitely check eBay and see what they have in the way of HP.

Truncated 341 characters in the previous message to save energy.