Best Wishes

This message was also sent by h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca to: vish(--nospam--at)hiqonline.com, chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com, smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu

Fellow engineers

        I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, I wish you a healthy, happy, and successful 2014.

Best wishes to all,

Daryl Richardson