Vish

This message was also sent by h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca to: gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

Fellow engineers,

The e-mail address that I used for Vish in my earlier posting to you has been discontinued. Vish now has two active e-mail addresses, namely
gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
geevishwanath(--nospam--at)gmail.com
He is in California for the next few months spending time with his first grandson now 14 months old. He advised me that he would welcome and respond to contacts from any of you.

Best regards,

Daryl