California Material for PE Comity Exams

Good day all and Happy New Year,

My company has asked that I apply for licensure in the state of California
to obtain a Professional Engineer's license by comity. I am currently
licensed in four states in the East and see that I will need to take two
exams to qualify for the CA PE license. One exam is for surveying and one
for seismic. Can anyone recommend study materials/practice
exams/publications for the two required examinations?

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Paul M. Kavsak
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC
kavsakpm(--nospam--at)westinghouse.com