-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Tarek Mokhtar Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 11:46 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Balcony Post base dessign

Dilip,

Not sure where you are located, but the rail height in Ca. is 42" by code, in any case, if I use your numbers I come up with 2.6k of tension on your bolts ( 200#x36"/ 2.75"), moment in the base plate would then be

Truncated 425 characters in the previous message to save energy.