-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 1:28 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Shear Stud Welding In The Field with
Galvanized Steel

Good stuff, Harold, thanks!

On a side-note, I find it interesting that this research was done at
Letourneau University, a small private college in NE Texas founded by the
guy who also founded Caterpillar. It's a sort of "bible-thumper" college, I
 suppose, but of personal interest to me as my wife obtained her B.S. in
Business Management from there at an evening "extension" program here in
Houston.

It's funny, she gets all sorts of "alumni" mailings, etc., but has actually
 never set foot on their campus.

This was in the pre-U of Phoenix days when adult degree-completion was
still a coming thing.