-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Alexander (Sasha) Itsekson Sent: January-09-14 9:12 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] House utilizing shipping containers for
lateral system

Andrew,

Thanks for the link. It had some usefully information.  I hope to talk to
somebody who has some experience with the analysis of modified containers.

Regards

Sasha Itsekson,  SE

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone