-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Kester Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 9:05 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Moisture protection for deck?

Bill,
Is the space under the deck going to be habitable or a patio or something
used by the owners? Why is the bottom being sheathed?

Stucco is an OK moisture barrier for wall systems, at best. Do no use it
for this application.

Andrew Kester, PE
Florida