Re: Moisture protection for deck?

Bill,
With our climate (-21 deg C and freezing rain over a 10 day period followed by a week of temps at 0 to +6 deg C with rain) we would insist on PT joists at 16" o.c. However, now that I see you are installing concrete and stone flooring, I would prefer to go to a conc slab and beam system, which I have done. I persuaded the home owner that that this would stand up a lot better than wood. So far so good - 6 years.
Gary