-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:17 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] High Strength Concrete

I'm not sure if 6000 PSI concrete counts as high-strength anymore, but I
would like some recommendations for information to include in a
specification for 6000 PSI concrete for an elevated slab on the composite
deck that will be outside and exposed to the elements.

W. L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

4