-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Getaz Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:00 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] High Strength Concrete

	Bill,
		Air entrainment,
		Slope to drain,
		Light Broom finish,
		If cracks are not acceptable, either provide or require a repair method,
		If the elements are corrosive, some method of protecting the steel
underneath and reinforcing within: corrosion-inhibiting admixture, pozzolan
 (I know, ACI does not use that term anymore) that densifies the concrete,
good vibration techniques or SCC, ...

		Have you said "DOH!" to all of these?
	HTH,
	Jim Getaz