Stress Concentration Factors for Ductile Fuse Element

I am designing a truss system for progressive collapse avoidance.  In order
 to take advantage of inelastic behavior of the truss bottom chord (wide
flange with strong axis horizontal) without creating excessive demand on
chord and web member connections, I plan to provide a reduced section
ductile fuse, similar to an ASTM E8 tensile test specimen, to ensure
predictable ductile yielding at a regulated magnitude.  Unfortunately, my
literature searches for similarly designed fuses in tension members have
not turned up anything very helpful, but I am hoping some of the great
minds of this list may have some suggestions/guidance on literature for
mitigating/accounting for stress concentrations in such members.  I know
that there are books for sale containing stress concentration factors for
various geometries, and perhaps this is my best bet, but I suspect most of
these references deal primarily with structures responding in the elastic
range, and am not sure whether inelastic behavior would dictate a
modification to these factors.  I am also not sure whether there are any
such references designed with the structural engineer in mind, containing
the sorts of shapes (angles, wide flange, etc.) that we like to design
with.  Any leads would be much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Brian Felker, PE
Design Manager/Structural Engineer
NAVFAC MIDLANT / IPT NE