 From: "lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net" <lrhauer(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 7:55 AM
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] "Service" Loads

Excuse my ignorance, but in the new Simpson anchorage software program, it
asks to input "Service" loads- are these "strength" or "ASD" loads? I
believe it is "strength, but want to make sure and I am not getting a
response from Simpson, (because the question is too stupid?), but 2
engineers I have asked have given me opposite answers.

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer, S.E.