RE: Wind Load Net Pressure vs. Design Load Case

Okay, let me clarify what's bugging me about interpreting this.

You state here - and I agree - that you come up with "magnitudes of
pressures applied to each surface" which includes the windward, leeward,
and side walls, and the roof, as illustrated in Fig. 6-6/27.4-1.

So for example typically you're going to have a varying pressure on the
windward face calculated from q-sub-z*G*C-sub-p, and uniform pressures on
the other three walls from q-sub-h*G*C-sub-p, and a pressure profile on the
 roof similarly.

But then when you go to Fig. 6-9/27.4-8, and look at CASE 1 it illustrates
pressures on windward and leeward walls ONLY, and in fact Note 3. of that
figure explicitly calls those "Windward/Leeward face design pressures". So
where are the pressures on the roof and the side walls in that
illustration? Okay, I guess the side walls cancel each other out. But what
about the roof load? Do you take for example the roof loads in each
direction, and ADD them together for CASES 3 and 4 (multiplied by their
respective reduction coefficients in each CASE)?

I guess that's a reasonable interpretation, but wouldn't it help if they'd
just explicitly say so, perhaps in the Notes on Fig. 6-9/27.4-8?