Re: Soft-worn out

Bill,
I think you may be talking about Visual Analysis from IES. I just paid my annual maintenance fee of about $400 which I think is a little high but bearable. I have always found them to be reasonable, e.g. I failed to renew a few years ago due to illness. They agreed to renew my license in lieu of having to buy a new program.
Gary