Sochi Olympic Threat

I believe the guy on the right in this video is wearing a T-shirt that says
 "Structural Engineering":

The video was reported made by the Russian suicide bombers before they blew
 themselves up, which threatens the upcoming Olympics.

Not exactly good advertising for our industry.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng
Structural Division Manager
Pennoni Associates Inc.
Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657