Re: Geotechnical in Canada

Bill,

I don't have much cross-border experience with geotech reports but as
nobody else responded . We use the same terminology and measures that are
common in the US. The ground shakes differently at San Andreas than it does
 in the Ottawa Valley where the blue clay can ruin your day.

Regards

Paul Ransom, P.Eng.