From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 3:48 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] HSS thin gage section properties

Try AISI for resources:

http://www.steel.org/

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc.
Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Drew Morris Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:37 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com

I need the section properties (A,S and I) for thin walled HSS shapes. The
AISC shapes go down to 1/8" and I need the properties for 12 and 14 gage
wall thicknesses.  I haven't found anything in North America, came across
some European manufacturers who do thin walled down to 2.5 mm.