-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Drew Morris Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 3:37 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] HSS thin gage section properties

I need the section properties (A,S and I) for thin walled HSS shapes. The
AISC shapes go down to 1/8" and I need the properties for 12 and 14 gage
wall thicknesses.  I haven't found anything in North America, came across
some European manufacturers who do thin walled down to 2.5 mm.

--
*
Drew Morris, PE*| Project Engineer