Re: Possible new load case

What I noticed the second time is that in the third photograph it points out the new boulder that rolled down and also a previous one that probably came down from the same hill. So the first boulder comes down through the house/yard, the owners rebuild and then this boulder comes down. After the first one, the owner is probably thinking what are the chances that...

I don't think I would want to be standing near the owner during a lightning storm.

If it is not the same owner and was sold after the first boulder, wonder what he put down on the disclosure form. No termites, ants, mold, etc...