Re: Geotechnical in Canada

Gentlemen,

Essentially, I agree with Neil with one minor adjustment. I always preferred to get a draft of the report where possible. This ensured that what I needed/wanted in the report was in the report; it eliminated the need for addendums; it reduced the amount of incorrect paperwork in circulation; it and it reduced the amount of printing and other costs on behalf of the consultant. The only cost was that it may have delayed the delivery of the report for a day or so while I read it.

Regards,

Daryl