-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 7:56 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Geotechnical in Canada

In the absence of a Geotech investigation IBC requires a Site Class of D

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 4:52 PM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Geotechnical in
Canada

It's Turtles all the way down, young man.

Or in this case, Site Class A.