Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Kester Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:50 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Congratulations to Matthew and Ed

Mathew writes a lot of good articles. I think there was one not too long
ago about a parking garage in Structure? I remember enjoying that one also.

Andrew Kester, PE
Florida

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 6:26 AM, Matthew Stuart <MStuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com>
wrote:

> Thank you, Part 2 will be in the March issue.
>
> D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
> Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc.
> Office 215-222-3000 x7895
> Mobile 908-309-8657
> http://www.pennoni.com | mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com

Truncated 319 characters in the previous message to save energy.