Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew Kester Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:20 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Congratulations to Matthew and Ed

I like the humor there too with your medical metaphor. Sometimes as
structural engineers we have to evaluate buildings and structures and after
 about five minutes you want to recommend that a bulldozer may be the best
solution.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Matthew Stuart <MStuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Andrew, the final Part 4 of the article "The Triage, Life
> Support and Subsequent Euthanasia of an Existing Precast Parking
> Garage" is scheduled for April 2014.
>
> D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
> Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc.
> Office 215-222-3000 x7895
> Mobile 908-309-8657
> http://www.pennoni.com | mstuart(--nospam--at)pennoni.com

Truncated 395 characters in the previous message to save energy.