Re: A Death in the Family

Bill, how awful.   I am so sorry.....

n/

On 2/14/2014 8:48 AM, Polhemus, William wrote:
Please note the following news item:

We sometimes come across items like this. If you're like me, you think "oh, how tragic! His poor family!" Then it's on to the sports.

In this case however, for me it's personal.

Paul Rohrbach was married to Mary Elizabeth Polhemus Rohrbach. My baby
sister.

He was also my personal friend.

As you can tell, Paul was much like many of you when it comes to outdoor
sports. He had a side-hobby making deer lures, which he sold at hunting and fishing shows. You did not want to go down to the basement in their house when he was cooking his lures.

You can note that Paul "died what he loved to do" if you like. But to me

Truncated 4798 characters in the previous message to save energy.