-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Matthew Stuart Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 10:58 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] A Death in the Family

Bill,

End of life issues are difficult to deal with as I have had to learn
firsthand myself recently with the passing of my father, so you have my
sympathy with your family's loss.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, F.SEI, SECB, MgtEng Structural
Division Manager Pennoni Associates Inc. Office 215-222-3000 x7895
Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 11:49 AM To:
seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] A Death in the Family

Please note the following news item:

Truncated 693 characters in the previous message to save energy.