-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Thor Tandy Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 11:21 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] A Death in the Family

Yes, that's often true, even when a loved one passes on, although for me,
it's not sports.

But our condolences, although muted, are sincere and well-meant.

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE, FEC Victoria, BC Canada
Email: vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net
Please consider the environment before printing out this e-mail