RE: A Death in the Family

So true ...

-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Polhemus, William Sent: February-14-14 9:41 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] A Death in the Family

I know that, absolutely.

The thing is, all of us have or will experience this. Our families will. We
 all will.

Not all of us will marry, have children, or do the same sorts of
activities. We don't have the same interests or experiences.

But all of us will die.

Almost all will lose someone close to us to death if we ourselves live long
 enough.

It is the one truly shared experience.