Re: Poll: Software

1. My old RCT manual calc writing program migrated from DOS/Lotus 123 to Excel in about 1991. (with the Spreadsheet Assistant add-in)
2.    RISA 3D - current with foundation
3.    Autocad

Others:
4.    InDesign for reports in conjunction with Acrobat XI pro
5.    Photo shop
6.    ScreenPrint.v3
7.    Bridge - need something better and faster
8. Lately hand sketching with a good ink pen and scanning with a VuPoint wand. (some of us learned how to draw early!!)
9.    Canon G10

Couple of tools:
WinSplit Revolution
Copernic Desk Top Search Professional
Ultra-Mon

As I pretty much live in front of my screens: 2 - 31" Apple screens (on PC running Windows 7)

Wife bought me a iMac mini for Xmas - but still learning.

Really like some of the tools in the latest Acrobat.

Also Pandora in the background with some good 50's jazz, anything Latin and lots of guitars.

And we also need some rain:  It's 56 at 4:00 pm.

Obviously haven't talked to anyone today.

Neil Moore, PE, SE