Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Poll: Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
- Subject: Re: Poll: Software
- From: nma <nma(--nospam--at)nma-se.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 16:01:42 -0800
- List-subscribe: <mailto:SEAINT-SEAOSCemail@example.com>
1. My old RCT manual calc writing program migrated from DOS/Lotus 123 to Excel in about 1991. (with the Spreadsheet Assistant add-in)
2. RISA 3D - current with foundation 3. Autocad Others: 4. InDesign for reports in conjunction with Acrobat XI pro 5. Photo shop 6. ScreenPrint.v3 7. Bridge - need something better and faster8. Lately hand sketching with a good ink pen and scanning with a VuPoint wand. (some of us learned how to draw early!!)
9. Canon G10 Couple of tools: WinSplit Revolution Copernic Desk Top Search Professional Ultra-MonAs I pretty much live in front of my screens: 2 - 31" Apple screens (on PC running Windows 7)
Wife bought me a iMac mini for Xmas - but still learning. Really like some of the tools in the latest Acrobat.Also Pandora in the background with some good 50's jazz, anything Latin and lots of guitars.
And we also need some rain: It's 56 at 4:00 pm. Obviously haven't talked to anyone today. Neil Moore, PE, SE On 2/16/2014 3:26 PM, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. wrote:
For the purposes of this poll, assume the "authorities" have stipulated that you can only use three software programs to do your job.What would be your three programs? No, Microsoft Office is not one program. T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA 2607)A L L E N D E S I G N S Consulting Structural Engineers 33171 Paseo Cerveza, Suite 221 San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 V (949) 248-8588 • C (949) 374-1536 www.AllenDesigns.com
-- -------------------------------------------------------------------------Post your message to the list by sending it to: SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com.
The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the World Wide Web. These archives are located at: http://archive.mail-list.com/SEAINT-SEAOSC To contact the list owner, send your message to: SEAINT-SEAOSC-list-owner(--nospam--at)mail-list.com. Sponsored By: Pacific Structural & Forensic Engineers Group, Inc. (PSFEG) To unsubscribe, switch to/from digest, get on/off vacation, or change your email address, click here. <http://cgi.mail-list.com/u?ln=seaint-seaosc&nm=seaintma%40euken.net>
- Poll: Software
- From: T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Poll: Software
- Prev by Subject: Re: Poll: Software
- Next by Subject: RE: Poll: Software
- Previous by thread: RE: Poll: Software
- Next by thread: RE: Poll: Software